We focus on every detail of every job, that's how we guarantee 100% satisfaction start to finish. "We've Got You Covered"
- Larry Litberg,
President
 
We focus on every detail of every job, that's how we guarantee 100% satisfaction start to finish. "We've Got You Covered"
- Larry Litberg,
President
 

warranty1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

warranty1

Windows Installed
Satisfied Customers
Roof Tiles Installed

cancer3

 Our Promotions

"What is Total Customer Satisfaction? Whatever the customer says it is." - Larry Litberg, President

Our paramount goal at SCCCI is Total Customer Satisfaction. Give us 1% of your trust, and we will earn the other 99%.

Larry Litberg
Larry Litberg SCCCI President
  • Licensed, Insured, and Bonded

  • Quality Workmanship

  • Superior Customer Service

  • Best Warranties in the Industry

  • Over 30 years in business under the same license number (#492512)

Delivering the Best Warranty in the Industry for Over 30 years.

warranty1large

"What is Total Customer Satisfaction?
Whatever the customer says it is."
- Larry Litberg, President

Our paramount goal at SCCCI is Total Customer Satisfaction. Give us 1% of your trust, and we will earn the other 99%.

Larry Litberg
Larry Litberg SCCCI President
  • Licensed, Insured, and Bonded

  • Quality Workmanship

  • Superior Customer Service

  • Best Warranties in the Industry

  • Over 30 years in business under the same license number (#492512)

Delivering the Best Warranty in the Industry for Over 30 years.

warranty1large

logo600 600x397SCCCI has 32+ years in business as a Los Angeles exterior painter, window installer, insulation contractor and vinyl fence installer.

We are based in Chatsworth, CA and serve the Greater Los Angeles Area including the San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley and Ventura County.

Award winning home improvement teams and a superior customer service staff is how we have remained #1 in the home improvement industry in the greater Los Angeles and Ventura Counties for over 30 years.

“We’ve Got You Covered”

About Us

SCCCI-logo"In the SCCCI family we value above all else, two very important aspects of our organization: our customers and our teammates ." For the past 30+ years, we have understood that motivated and hardworking people within an organization are hard to come by, and that’s why we value them and this philosophy has served us well and sustained us for over three decades. Our Mission at SCCCI is Total Customer Satisfaction. As a leader in the Home Improvement services industry for 30 years we do this by adhering to our: 

  • Purpose
  • Core Values
  • Vision for the Future

As a team of committed professionals we pride ourselves on being a growth company that understands that the trust of our customers is the key to our success.

Windows
Outdoor Decks

About Us

SCCCI-logo"In the SCCCI family we value above all else, two very important aspects of our organization: our customers and our teammates ." For the past 30+ years, we have understood that motivated and hardworking people within an organization are hard to come by, and that’s why we value them and this philosophy has served us well and sustained us for over three decades. Our Mission at SCCCI is Total Customer Satisfaction. As a leader in the Home Improvement services industry for 30 years we do this by adhering to our: 

  • Purpose
  • Core Values
  • Vision for the Future

As a team of committed professionals we pride ourselves on being a growth company that understands that the trust of our customers is the key to our success.

Windows
Outdoor Decks